Friday, July 26, 2013

An Appearance on 'Scattered Wits'

Today is an exciting day. Yes, it's Friday (and lunch time), and while that is a happy thought, it is not the reason for my exuberant delight. Today, I was published on another blog!! Writing career, here I come! Well, perhaps not, but still. Very recently, I was granted the awesome privilege of writing a guest post for my good friend, Laura, on her book blog: Scattered Wits. Today (a little over an hour ago, in fact) was publishing day. I would say that merits some celebration!

This post contains my thoughts on J.K. Rowling's The Casual Vacancy. In my humble opinion, it was a great book. But, if you want to know more about what I thought of it, you'll have to go read the post. And please do!! I would also encourage you to check out some of (if not all of) Laura's previous posts. She is an avid reader and has a myriad of things to say about what she reads, all of which are quite interesting to say the least.

I know I have told her this several times now, but I would just like to say thanks again, Laura, for allowing me to write this guest post. It was truly a fun and thought-provoking experience, and I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Again, please go check it out! Here's the link again in case you somehow did not click any of the three links above: http://scattered-wits.blogspot.com/2013/07/guest-post-casual-vacancy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment